1. What is your name?
2. What color underwear are you wearing now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
Ah, I'm not sure, nothing in particular. If anything probably Belle and Sebastian.
4. What are the last 2 digits of your phone number?
5. What was the last thing you ate?
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
7. How is the weather right now?
A bit brisk, with the chance of rain.
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Hmm. Clint and I have been text messaging. And that's how the kids "talk" now, right? Isn't that what the MTV says?
9. what is the first thing u notice about opposite sex?
How most of them can beat me up.
10. Favorite Food?
11. Favorite Drink?
12. Favorite Alcoholic Drink?
Woodchuck Apple Cider
13. Favorite place to shop?
Ah, I don't really shop.
14. Hair color?
15. Eye Color?
16. Do you wear contacts?
17. Top or Bottom?
18. Favorite Month?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmarch (no, not really, I just thought that looked funny)
19. Favorite Fast Food?
None for me, thanks. (except Subway)
20. Last Movie you Watched?
21. Favorite Day of the Year?
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Who cares? I don't have to worry about that anymore!
23. Summer or Winter?
24. Hugs or Kisses?
Whichever your mom prefers
25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
26. Do you want your friends to respond back?
I'll respond back with my fist.
27. Who is most likely to respond?
Respond to what? I don't give a crap about someones witty comments.
28. Who is least likely to respond?
29. What books are you reading?
I just finished Fast Food Nation. It's about all that "behind-the-scenes" stuff with fast food companies. Really good.
30. Favorite TV Show?
31. What's on your mouse pad?
I don't use that pussy stuff.
32. Favorite board game?
33. What did you do last night?
Probably weight lifted a whole lot, played some football, drank cheap beer with the guys and hassled some dumb bitches down at the Hall.
34. Favorite Author?
Tim Watley. His work is pretty obscure, but he wrote some good works. One being: "Call 301-791-3356 for a good time, Mike Richards sucks fat pole". You can check his stuff out at E. Russell Middle School, third stall on the left.
35. Who inspires you?
I don't need inspiration, God speaks through me.
36. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
37. Dogs or cats?
38. Favorite Flower?
Flowers are for girls.
39. What do you say when you wake up in the A.M.?
40. Do you still talk to your best friends from middle school?
41. What's on your desk?
I have my glass of water, various work supplies, pens and the like. I have a phone, my DELL computer, an inbox with papers and stuff, a few pads, my outbox, some folders, a scanner, CD-Rs, manuals and junk. Plus, my Swingline stapler.
42. Rock Concert or symphony?
Only fags who listen to Nickleback and Fuel go to "rock concerts".
43. Play or Opera?
44. Have you ever fired a gun?
But of course.
45. Do you like to travel by plane?
46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
47. Smooth or Chunky Peanut Butter?
48. How many pillows do you sleep with?
49. City and State you were born?
50. Ever hitchhiked?
51. whos the coolest person u know?
52. whats your favorite video game?
The Legend of Zelda for Super Nintendo.